Please Read Before Purchasing Tickets:
****You must have the MLB Ballpark/Nat’s Mobile App to get your tickets and get into the game. Tickets cannot be printed or mailed!****
ESRA has a very limited number of tickets. Due to COVID precautions and capacity limits, we do not have tickets to every game. Games will be loaded onto this website as we get them. For games that we do have tickets for, there are only 2 seats available next to each other (you cannot split these up). The seat selection and prices will change every game until the ball park returns to normal capacity limits and we are given our exact season ticket seats back.
How to purchase tickets:
- Download the MLB Ballpark/Nat’s Mobile App on your phone and create a login with email and password. Tickets will be transferred to you through the app.
- On our website, select from the drop down menu for ticket options. The price is for 2 tickets (not each ticket). These are all we have available. If there are not tickets for the game you are interested in listed, then we either already sold them or did not have tickets to that game.
- Put in your shipping address even though they will not be mailed to you. Shipping fees will be waived unless you have purchased other inventory in addition to the tickets.
- In the notes section, please put what email address you have used for your Nat’s/MLB Ballpark App account. Tickets will be transferred to your app directly.
- Follow the remaining steps to make payment and complete the purchase. You will get a confirmation email from our website.
- ESRA will then forward the tickets to you via your email and app account. Please allow up to 12 hours to receive your tickets in your account. This does not happen automatically after purchasing from our website (an ESRA employee must send them to you).
- Please purchase tickets within 48 hours of a game to ensure we have time to send the tickets to your account.
- You will receive an email notification that tickets have been forwarded to you. Accept the tickets and follow the instructions to access them.
- Please visit this website for FAQ on mobile tickets: https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/mobile
- Please read all park rules before entering. 2021 Ballpark Rules
Please email us directly with any questions: [email protected]